What’s in FYI®?
FYI® contains chicken collagen type II, systemic enzymes and herbs chosen for their ability to support healthy joints.
Specific ingredients include:
- Systemic Enzyme Blend a combination of protein-
digesting enzymes able to function in a wide range of
- Protease Blend – a combination of proteolytic enzymes
shown to work systemically.
- Bromelain – a powerful protein-digesting enzyme from
- Papain – a mixture of protein-digesting enzymes
isolated from papaya.
Additional enzymes in FYI include:
- Lipase – a potent fat-digesting enzyme
- Amylase – a starch-digesting enzyme
- Cellulase – an enzyme that breaks down plant fiber
Other ingredients include:
- Syrian oregano – contains antioxidant compounds and
- Cat’s Claw – a traditional Peruvian herb which supports the body’s ability to fight free radicals.†
- Tumeric Root – an antioxidant that has been shown to support normal joint function.†
- Young leaves of Rhododendron caucasium – traditionally used as a tea, they contain a unique
form of highly available polyphenolic antioxidants.
How do the ingredients in FYI® work to support healthy joints?
Proteolytic enzymes have the ability to support normal metabolic processes in the body that support joint and connective tissue health† Ingredients in FYI support antioxidant function in the body.†
What makes FYI® better than other formulas?
FYI is a special formula that combines a unique form of collagen, proteolytic enzymes and turmeric to support normal joint function and mobility.† FYI is further enriched with a unique blend of foods and botanicals that support antioxidant function in the body.†
Also, the cat’s claw, ginger, barley juice, and turmeric are fermented using Garden of Life’s proprietary Poten-Zyme® process which makes the nutrients in these ingredients more available to the body.
Adults take 1 caplet 3 times per day preferably on an empty stomach. For loading doasge adults take 3 caplets 3 times per day.