What makes DetoxiFiber different from other fibers?
Dietary fibers from edible fruits and vegetables are known to absorb non-functional metals and environmental toxins the body is normally exposed to. However, some fibers are subject to systematic degradation by normal gastrointestinal flora, resulting in re-release of the absorbed toxins into the GI tract, making them available for re-circulation in the body.
DetoxiFiber contains a special combination of dietary fibers specifically selected for their exceptional absorbing ability, and their resistance to degradation by normal intestinal flora, so the toxins absorbed by the fiber are less prone to being re-released and re-absorbed into the body. No additional toxins or chemicals are introduced while using DetoxiFiber since the fibers included are organic.†
DetoxiFiber ® is a USDA certified organic fiber supplement that naturally supports cleansing for a healthy digestive environment.
· Formulated with 100% certified organically grown flax seed and pea hull fiber, alfalfa and barley grasses plus chia seed.
· Helps entrap toxins such as metals, lead, mercury and other environmental pollutants within the gastrointestinal tract for removal from the body.
· Gluten free
· An excellent source of dietary fiber, providing 5 grams and 20% of the Daily Value in a balanced ratio of soluble to insoluble fiber.
· Contains no psyllium or harsh laxatives.
· A unique patent pending combination of organic fibers that resists breakdown and fermentation by intestinal flora and will not re-circulate toxins into the body.
Adults mix 1 scoop (10g) of DetoxiFiber powder with 8oz. of water or no sugar added juice. May be taken with or without food.